The Byron T-Shirt is a popular unisex style for everyday wear. Crafted from premium cotton jersey, this classic crew neck is a testament to simplicity, with a small script logo on the chest and signature Longhorn print across the shoulders.
Featuring logos and graphics paying homage to the legacy of RMW
The perfect wardrobe staple
Easy to wear, classic pieces that never go out of style
Our popular Byron T-Shirt is a versatile staple, cut from breathable cotton. A showcase of balanced simplicity, this everyday tee features a small logo print on the chest and the signature Longhorn insignia across the back. Pair it with jeans and boots for a timeless, relaxed look, or throw it on underneath sweaters and shirts for trans-seasonal comfort.
- Regular fit
- Mid weight cotton jersey
- Crew neck
- Soft finish
- 100% cotton
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
- 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold Machine Wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label.
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.