The Bourke shirt combines function and form with a classic, regular fit through the body and two useful, buttoned flap pockets on the chest. Cut from durable twill cotton, this is a year-round essential for everyday dressing.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Suitable for weekend wear or matching with a tie at the office
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The Bourke shirt is a regular fit long sleeve with two chest pockets for convenient storage. The shirt is constructed in durable twill cotton, featuring a standard point collar, adjustable cuffs and Longhorn embroidery.
- Regular fit
- Twill cotton
- Long sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on pocket flap
- branded R.M.W. buttons
- Adjustable cuffs
- Double chest buttoned flap pockets
- Side back tucks along back yoke
- 100% cotton
- Model is 6’2”, chest 99cm, waist 85cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: SH202WSP701
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: Warm gentle machine wash
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.