Proudly made in Australia, the Berrima jacket is the denim style that every wardrobe needs. This versatile layer is cut from premium Japanese denim and design to wear over your favourite tees, shirts and sweaters with ease.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Every modern wardrobe needs a good quality denim jacket - an essential piece for layering and styling as the seasons change. Proudly made in Australia using premium Japanese denim, the Berrima jacket is the best of the best. This timeless style is cut in a regular fit with full length sleeves, button cuffs and angled front pockets. As with all of our denim styles, it's also finished with signature R.M.Williams hardware.
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- 2 pocket
- Branded R.M.W. buttons, adjustable waistband tab
- button cuffs
- Angled welt waist pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: JR802DEIW01
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.