The Belmont blazer is a refined wardrobe staple, cut in a flattering slim fit with a single button fastening. It's crafted using a premium Italian brushed moleskin, in a nod to the hardwearing fabrics worn in the Australian outback.
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Designed with purpose and finished with refined details
The finest tailoring techniques that stand the test of time
Dres to impress in the Belmont blazer, a timeless jacket cut in a flattering slim fit. It's finished with a single buttom fastening at the front and three handy pockets for storing essentials. This elegant style is crafted from premium Italian brushed moleskin in a nod to the hardwearing fabrics worn in the Australian outback.
- Lapel collar
- Long Sleeve
- 3 pocket
- Patched hip and chest pocket
- Centre back vent. Fully Lined
- 98% cotton 2% elastane
- Model is 5’10”, bust 89cm, hips 93cm, waist 63cm and wears size 6 top and 6 trousers
Product Code: JT603MX0801
- Material: 98% Cotton 2% Elastane
- Care: Dry clean only
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.