The Beaufort is a new take on our classic rugby silhouette, with archive-inspired branded details that pay tribute to our legacy of timeless design.
The perfect wardrobe staple
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Casual weekend wear with your favourite chinos or jeans
Cut from breathable cotton jersey, the Beaufort Rugby is a fresh take on an R.M.Williams classic. It's designed in a regular fit with a point collar and partial button placket, and finished with an archive-inspired embroidered logo on the chest and back.
- 100% cotton
- Point Collar
- Long Sleeve
- R.M.W. embroidery on chest and back
- Ribbed cuffs
- Side splits at hem
- Model is 6’1”, chest 98cm, waist 81cm and wears size M top and W32 L32 trousers
Product Code: KR200JEQ801
- Material: 100% cotton
- Care: Cold gentle machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.