The Allingham belt is a feminine take on the classic R.M.Williams accessory, with a slimline Drover buckle and unique leather infinity keeper. This timeless piece is cut from double butt leather and finished with brass hardware.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
The Allingham Belt is a timeless accessory that you'll reach for daily, serving a functional purpose without compromising on style. It's cut from hardwearing double butt leather in a 1 1/4" width and finished with subtle brass hardware. The single leather infinity keeper adds a modern, feminine touch to this classic piece which, like all of our belts, is crafted by hand in our Adelaide workshop.
- Double butt leather
- Veg Tanned Solid Hide
- Drover Buckle
- Leather infinity keeper
- 1 1/4"
- Antique Brass Hardware
- Longhorn deboss on the tip
- Crease line emboss on edges
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BSD5ECH2401
- Double butt leather
- Material: Double butt leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over CAD$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over CAD$250
- $30 for orders under CAD$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.