The Allora Belt is a slimmed down version of our bestselling Drover Belt, with a single R.M.Williams script logo keeper.
Born in the Australian outback - 1932
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
Quality craftsmanship can be found in every piece
Proudly crafted in Australia from premium double butt leather, the Allora Belt is a style rich with rugged elegance. It's a slimmed down version of our bestselling Drover Belt with a 1 1/4 inch strap, dark bronze hardware and a single keeper embossed with the R.M.Williams script logo.
- Double butt leather
- Veg Tanned Solid Hide
- Drover Buckle
- Single script keeper in metal
- 1 1/4"
- Nickel Hardware
- Longhorn deboss on the tip
- Made in Australia
Product Code: BSD5FCH0201
- Material: Double butt leather
- Care: Clean with damp cloth and apply R.M.Williams natural polish
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is free for orders over US$250Premium DHL service
Extended returns*60 day return period
- Free for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In stock' items estimated delivery within 5 - 7 business days
- All 'special order' items are shipped in 6 - 8 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.