The Adavale skirt is a versatile piece for daily dressing and modern, off-duty style. Proudly Australian-made, it's crafted from premium Italian denim and cut in a flattering high waist, knee-length shape.
Natural fibres that are soft and breathable
Inspired by the richness of our archives but designed for today
The perfect wardrobe staple
The Adavale skirt is an essential item in any modern wardrobe, delivering on timeless style, enduring quality and neutral versatility. Proudly crafted in Australia, it's made from Italian denim and cut in a flattering high waisted, knee-length shape, with five handy pockets, a button and zip fastening and R.M.Williams branded hardware.
- High Waist
- 5 pocket
- Longhorn embroidery on coin pocket, feature stitch on back hip pockets, leather waist badge
- zip closure
- Front fly zip closure with branded button
- Branded rivets on front pockets
- 100% cotton
- Made in Australia
- Model is 5’7”, bust 80cm, hips 88cm, waist 60cm and wears size 8 top and 8 trousers
Product Code: SKN55DEJ201
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Care: Cold machine wash
- For further care instructions, please refer to the garment care label
Delivery & returns
Delivery is FREE for orders over US$250PREMIUM DHL SERVICE
EXTENDED RETURNS*<!COMPLIMENTARY & EASY RETURNS*--->60 DAY RETURN PERIOD
- FREE for orders over US$250
- $30 for orders under US$250
- 'In Stock' items estimated delivery within 5-7 business days
- All 'Special Order' items are shipped in 12 -14 weeks
- Return via post
- In-store exchange & return - exchanges only processed in-store
- Refunds processed within 10 business days of return
- *Returns or exchanges are not accepted for Made On Demand purchases.
As part of our ‘Crafting a better future’ strategy, we have partnered with Victoria-based business Opal on the production of our ecommerce packaging boxes. Opal sources all of its raw wood materials sustainably and responsibly within Australia, with a focus on keeping the manufacturing process local. Each box looks just as good as it feels, opening to reveal a beautiful artwork inspired by the Australian outback.
Our new packaging range also includes paper mailers created in partnership with Grounded Packaging. These mailers eradicate the need for plastic shipping satchels and are crafted with a circular approach, using recycled FSC-certified pulp made from 100% post-consumer recycled paper. They are renewable, kerbside recyclable and have a lower carbon footprint than virgin paper.