Vegetable Tanned Leather, Brass Hardwear
Separate your luggage from the crowd with the stylish Maker Luggage Tag. Its simple, elegant design features a discreet ID window to hold a standard business card. Made with durable vegetable tanned leather, and saddle stitched by hand it can be securely attached to your bag, ready for travel.
- Holds a standard business card
- Discrete ID window
- W6.6cm x H10.5cm x D2cm
- Leather strap
- Vegetable tanned leather
- Rich patina gets better with wear
- Saddle stitched by hand
- Linen thread
- Brass button
- Debossed R.M.Williams Signature logo
- Made In Australia
Material: Vegetable tan leather
Our vegetable tanned leather ages gracefully over time, developing a beautiful natural patina which adds new features and richness to your piece. To keep this leather looking it best and to protect its appearance, it is important to treat it with care.
- Avoid letting your leather product get wet especially in the first month of use. After a month, the leather becomes more flexible and better at repelling water droplets.
- Keep the leather away from heat and never blow dry it, even if it gets wet.
- Use animal hair brushes for cleaning, not brushes made with synthetic bristles.
- Clean the product once a week if you use it often. Apply a small amount of Leather Conditioner directly onto the leather, working it into the grain with your fingers.
- You can occasionally use Stockman's Boot Polish in natural to keep them in top condition.
Free Delivery on all orders. Available for a limited time only.
'In Stock' items shipped in 7-10 business days
All ‘Special Order' items are shipped in 12 weeks.
Free returns in store & online.*
Sale and Peak Periods
While we do our best to get your order to you as quick as possible. Due to higher demand in sale and peak periods, please allow for slight delays in the delivery of your order.